Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GLO Parent Commentary

What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?

What I liked was that the website was visually interesting. It was very organized the examples were good and you didn't really have to change anything except maybe the headings.

From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 6 general learner outcomes is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.

Being a self directed learner is very important to me becasue you should be self motivated and a be able to push youurself beyond what is excpected of you.

Which of the GLOs would you like me to focus on in the coming year(s)?

I would like you to focus more on being a complex thinker because I want you to learn how to apply what you learn to other areas of your life and go beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment