Wednesday, September 1, 2010

coming of age poster draft

3 comments:

  1. Hello there Kiyo!!
    I really love your poster. I can see how that division between between your face shows how you have matured physically - a young child to a mature teenager.
    Very nice poster. I love how you were able to blend all the pictures of your family and friends. It shows how they have greatly affected your life the most. OH! I also see some japanese characters and mathematics going on. In my interpretation, it's like you are trying to show what subjects you were able to improve in.
    Overall, GOOD JOB! I really like your poster.

    Note: I thought we weren't supposed to make a collage. hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kiyo!! :)
    Nice poster! It was very creative and it really emphasizes "you". I especially liked how you used half of your face from when you were younger and your face now. It looks kind of different, i think? hahaha, well i can just tell which one is your younger picture so I guess you did change a little :) The layout is creative, however I think you should keep it simple. It would make your poster more "professional" and less clutered. Overall it looks really nice and I can tell you spent time on it!
    GOOOD JOB ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiyo,
    Hmmm...were the two halves of your face younger and older Kiyo? I didn't see a difference in age, so if that is what they're supposed to be, you may want to pick pictures that are more contrasting. I thought it was a "light and dark" thing...but then I didn't know what the light and dark represented.
    A collage would be okay if the collage were put together so that it because a whole and so that each part had an obvious significance and contribution to the whole. I'm not sure with yours. The fact that they are all black and white and that they are merged pretty well is good...but I can't really tell the significance or progression of photos.
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete