My impact activity is a portfolio of a culmination of pictures I took with the fisheye lens. To make this portfolio I had to edit my pictures, transfer them to a memory card, print them and put them together in a binder.
This portfolio is a result of trial and error, research and learning from a teacher. After testing out the lens the first time i saved the pictures and sorted through them and chose which ones I wanted to edit and keep. Then after I got help from my teacher I had another bunch of pictures to sort through and edit.
This shows that I learned how to compose my images with with a fisheye lens. For example I learned how to be cautious of the line movement on the edges and in the middle in the background. I also had to decide if the subject was going to be curved on the sides or normal in the middle. Something else I learned about the lens is the camera range had to be a lot closer since it was a wide angle lens. Learning about the fisheye lens and experimenting with the lens, helped me gain a better understanding of a fisheye lens and also a new perspective on photography.
No comments:
Post a Comment