Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Icarus

TOPIC
Photography

PASSION & STRETCH
I love photography. I am taking photography currently but want more experience for a possible future in a photography career. I could find a professional photographer to learn from and assist. I could also practice a type of photography I am weak in or want experience in, ex: macro, silhouettes, portraits, fisheye.

RESOURCES & RESEARCH
Professional photographer, photography teacher & practice taking pictures.

PROCESS & PRODUCT
During the time we are given to do the project I would take pictures constantly with or without a photographer to help me. I will learn and adjust my pictures to make them more appealing. In the end I could put together a portfolio of my progress and share my pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiyo,
    Nice start on your Icarus Project.
    Try to get the specifics in place as soon as possible: your mentor/resource person; timeline; etc.
    I would suggest going online and looking through portfolios by professional photographers, to give you an idea of how to structure yours.
    Good luck! Looking forward to seeing the results!
    Assessment score: MS (3+)
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete